Originally Posted by Hastings
Self professed Christians with their warped interpretations of Jesus' simple teachings and their reliance on the codicils authored by the 13th self appointed apostle do more than anyone or anything else to reassure atheists and agnostics the validity of their doubts of a God or supernatural creator.
Pretend (fake) Jews shouldn’t throw stones from the glass house they’re in. The atheists don’t want there to be a God. Period. It has zero to do with Jesus’ hand-picked apostle Paul. Your psychobabble Hebrew Roots movement theology is nuttier than a squirrel turd, and that’s clearly recognized by the one’s you denigrate as “self-professed” Christian’s.
The disagreements over the road to salvation among the hundreds of Christian sects and the disowning of the Jewish covenant despite the miraculous return of Israel as a nation takes away all credibility of these folks.
ALL “Christian” denominations are in agreement that salvation comes by God’ grace alone, through faith in Jesus alone ~ putting one’s trust and confidence in Jesus alone. Not cherry-pickin’ a tiny fragment of rules from the Mosaic Law to abide by and callin’ it good. The Abrahamic Covenant is still in effect. But the old covenant (the Mosaic Law) isn’t ~ just as Jesus Himself made crystal clear.
I guess Antlers has me pegged correctly as a Judaizer.
Yep.
Jesus was one also.
Nope. Not even a little bit. He introduced His New Covenant; the one prophesied about by Jeremiah. New wine in old wineskins doesn’t work, neither does a new patch on old cloth ~ just as Jesus taught.
''I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"
Talk about “warped interpretations”…!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.