Originally Posted by APredator
Got no problem with anyone over age. But I understand resentment by folks working their tail off to get by in a decaying society, when some guy or gal who benefited mightily from the sacrifices of their predecessors with one or two jobs in forty years, a good pension, and that SS check every month, starts telling them to get to work to keep that check coming. We have been paying more of our resources into the bloated system that sends you your pittance every month, all our lives, at the expense of our children and any future retirement of our own. and all you have is, “Get back to work so my check keeps coming”. And you wonder why you piss folks off. They don’t despise you for your age. They despise you for your selfish attitude.

iIt doesn’t help that somebody from that generation at least sat by while this [bleep] was building, if not voted it into place for us. Now we get to figure out how to recover something of what was lost. We will be sure to try to keep your check coming while we get there, but don’t bet on it being enough to buy anything. That [bleep] happens when you gotta burn it all down and start over.

I don't know if I should start crying or laughing, you sound like a big crybaby......you have to be a sock puppet of a member here....bob