Originally Posted by Seafire
Every time I read threads like this, I am happy I figured under Trump's Administration that the DemcoRATs would back in power some day.. so I just purchased tons of stuff under his administration, on a monthly basis.

that may sound bad to some, like I was hoarding or something. But at the time, no one seemed to mind, because the shelves were full and the pricing was low.

Well during those times, I was spending a lot less than folks are spending now, just to lay in a small supply of something.

for those that find it, and are willing to pay those prices, Hope you enjoy having it available.

Just sad everyone is getting raped so bad on things. Glad I'm getting old and worn out, but I have my needs met for the most of my shooting career.

I done the same thing. I figured those "rats" would lie, cheat and steal their way back into power, so I started buying the supplies I would need to last the rest of my life, or to the point that I couldn't use it. I allocated all my fun money for a while, even worked more than a few OT shifts to buy supplies. There'll be no 75 dollars per lb for me!

"Pride is the only disease that makes everyone sick except the one that has it"