Originally Posted by Rugernut
Mackay are those your wadcutters in the pics? BTW, thanks for your contribution to the cause on getting this model off and running. I’ll be ordering some of your wadcutters to get me started while I await my reloading dies!

Yes,

I use nothing but the 100 grain poly-coat wadcutters during the course of shooting the last 500 + rounds through this UC J Frame.

One really notable thing is just how clean this gun is. If this had been standard soft lead, or even hardcast, the odds of getting to 500 rounds without cleaning are very slim. Revolvers are reliable, but simply not that durable when it comes to maintenance and high volume shooting. Most the time one would have broken out a brush long ago and had been scrubbing the gun to make sure it would function properly, but in the case of the poly coated ammo, it simply has not been needed.

I doubt I will get to 1000 rounds, especially since I carry since I carry this gun for defense purposes in my pocket, but as it stands, the gun runs perfectly even though it has had all those rounds through it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com