While there was some talk at one time of making the M62 in other calibers, I believe the .256wm and .30 car were the only two cals produced. The rifles were produced for about 6 years back in the 60's and were nothing more than a slightly beefed up version of the Model 57 (.22s,l,lr) and 57M (.22mag). The M62 is fed from a 4-shot detachable mag while the M57 is tube fed. I like both models because of their short lever throw and have shot all extensively except for the .30carbine (which I would dearly love to acquire). One trouble the M62 in .256wm has is an oversized chamber. Winchester quit making ammo for it so the only way to feed the thing is to neck down .357 mag cases. Even using the proper RCBS conversion dies and annealing, I have very short case life--sometimes only a couple or 3 loadings. About the only bullet I find usefull for the cal is the 60 grain flat nose Hornaday. I sure wish I could get more of the hollow points that Winchester had in their commercial ammo. The rifle makes a very good jack rabbit/coyote getter. Steve