FreeMe,.... Finally we are start'n to agree on several things. However, please keep "in mind" thet the "posters" (from the other board) were state'n "facts" (as they see them), AND promote'n such "facts" to be well within reason in "hunt'n situations",..... Wakeman pharses it thus:... <"Yet, for those who likes a challenge, effective long range muzzleloading of deer to caribou sized game is not just possible, it is plausible. The requisites for takeing at ranges up to 300 yards with a muzzleloader is within anyone's grasp, if they are willing to work at it a bit".>...... "a bit"??? (Heck thet ain't much!!.. but I think yore word "intimately" fit's much better!!),.... and his,... "within anyone's grasp"????????????? (I wonder how many hunter's think they can actually do this "while hunt'n" (even tho they was have'n "a bit" of trouble do'n it at the "range, and off a bench"??)

The fella thet claims he'll shoot at critters out to 400 yards if he "wants" to,.... has me feel'n sorry for any critters in his "neighborhood"!!

Like you,... I don't care "what" the idiots try on "paper", but when it comes to "live'n critters", they'er gonna hear from me!! ("hype" belongs in a "stool",.... and "flushed"!!)