Brad, It kind of takes the hot wind out of your argument when practically all of my customers have already owned and used all of the brand name packs mentioned here and that are known of elsewhere. One thing is for sure, when people aren't happy, they keep shopping. People rarely come to me first. It's sad to think people would listen to a shill like you instead of their heart. I am used to shills like you that plague the net though.

By the way, what equipment is it that you fantasize I don't have that does not let me compete with the super name brands? There is nothing I lack in equipment. It is usually the other way around, with other packs having to be made to the limitations of overseas contractors. There is nothing old-school about my harness either. My Patented Bypass Harness is more advanced than anything on the US market or world markets. It is only one item in a sizeable list that makes a great pack. http://www.mchalepacks.com/sarc/04.htm

Rather than helping people in this forum, Brad, you seem to be more than happy to mislead and misdirect them. I don't expect you to tell anyone about my packs or to push them, but maybe if you really don't know what you are talking about, you should just keep your mouth shut. It's amazing what you are willing to say when you are actually so very ignorant.

Last edited by McHalesNavy; 03/31/08.