Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by shreck
Is now my favorite sport. laugh shocked laugh
What guy came up with this. Let's put some very fit ladies in the least they can wear and still be on TV and watch them play volleyball.

If you think that's good...PARTICIPATING in coed beach volley ball is even more fun--one can end up in all kind of on court "entanglements".......... grin

Casey

I played the game for 20 years and coed V-ball was a lot of fun.

My wife and I were in CA in 1993 and we attended the Manhattan Beach Open which is the grand-daddy of the pro beach V-ball circuit. This was back in the day when the teams of Karch Kiraly/Kent Steffes, Randy Stoklos/ Sinjin Smith and Mike Dodd/Mike Whitmarsh were the best 2 on 2 teams in the country. It was a great time and I would recommend that anyone who has the opportunity to attend the MBO, do so.

The women are fun to watch grin and we have by far the best women's team in Beijing. Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh should go undefeated.

The men, Phil Dalhausser and Todd Rogers have already lost one match and will have to work hard to achieve a gold at this Olympics. I think they will finally get there but not without a battle.

It's a great sport that I'm glad is finally getting the recognition it deserves!..........Bump,Set........Spike! cool

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce