Sitka deer. No insults taken, I'm here to learn. I guess what I should have said is that my shotguns and rifles have the same cast off. The drop at heel and combs are different depending on the rifle. Of course it is less for scoped rifles. and my muzzle loader has more with iron sights. The LOP on the huntng rifles are a little less because I wear more clothing then. The shotguns are longer because I usually just have a jacket and vest on.
I am built oddly. I seem to have longer arms in proportion the most, a short body and longer legs. My wife is the same height and when we sit together, she is about 2" taller than I.

I do crawl the stock and I like to pull the gun in tight to my shoulder. I shoot a lot prone if the hunting situation allows it. A short stock will sure smack you then.
I once had a Weatherby in 7 mag. I was laying a little downhill, shooting uphill at about 15 degrees at a bull. There was a small depression in a clearing about 10 ft wide in thick timber, with no other place to shoot. I shot 4 times, and the rifle smacked me 4 times. Talk about blood.

Anyway, these stocks work for me and may not work for others. Which I have tried to convey. I don't like to offer advice to others about things I haven't tried myself and work.

I don't get to bird hunt much here as it is a 150 mile drive to able to shoot 2 birds. I shoot some clays,time permitting. I don't hit as many as most, but miss very few pheasants when the opportunity arises. Can't say the same about doves, but I get my limit with about 2 boxes of shells.

I started to make my own stocks when I couldn't find off the shelfs to fit what I liked. BTW my 06 LOP is 13 1/2. My 3 shotguns are 15, my two muzzle loaders are 14, my .308 and 6.5 are 14 1/4.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles