"You seem to be lacking in that commodity as shown by your statement comparing the Hornet brass to the 357. That is like saying an aluminum pop can is as strong a piece of schedual 40 pipe...ain't gonna happen on this planet bub."

I really don't think the aluminum pop can and the schedule 40 pipe is a good example.

I don't believe I was comparing any kind of brass! I only correctly stated the working pressure was approximately for both of them. Whether the brass flows or cracks has no bearing on the working pressure of the subject cases. I assumed anyone that read what I wrote would understand it without me having to explain it further. Had I wanted anyone to "read between the lines" I would have double spaced the typing. The fact that a 22 Hornet will blow up an action is not disputed by me.

"If you subscribe to unsafe practices please keep them to your self."

I did not in any way say I used pistol primers in my 22 Hornet loads, I did however point out that a noted gun writer stated in print he did. I do however feel that the practice is safe, unless the reloader has trouble reading the reloading manuals and is overloading, in that case he should use rifle primers and a blast shield.

Dan