I wish I had had the money for the rifle he did for me for his safety. Mine is just the stock military safety. The rest of the metal work is all his work.

Did you find his picture in Gunsmithing? I knew ROY DUNLAP quite well, as a team coach for high power and Palma. Visited him every chance I got when I was in Tucson. Used to see him when I was at the gun shows once and a while. ROY was one of the finest rifle smith I ever knew, vary innovative and solved many problem with action designs.

I remember the first time I shot a 1,000 yard event. I asked ROY what I should use for a sight setting. He asked me what my dead wind zero was for 200 yards on my team issue NM-M-14. He told me what to put on and I cleaned the target at 1,000. This was at Camp Perry in 1967. My Goodness those were great days to be a young shooter. Some of the legends were still active, heady days.

I wish I had saved the pictures I had of a Kornbath engraved Rifle that Bill had built. It had magnificent wood and the engraving was just out of this world. A vary good friend of mine from Fairbanks bought the rifle on my suggestion. He considers it to be a real fine rifle.

Last edited by 3sixbits; 09/26/08.

Thus saith thr lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeh from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV