I have been using RL-15 for some time in my Whelen's with 250 gr Speers, Partitions and Hornady RN's and the 225 gr Partition and TSX. I use Winchester brass and do have different maximums depending upon the bullet being used. With the 250's my max load for the Speer is less than that of the Hornady and the Partition is less than the Speer. My maximum load for the 225 gr Partition is less than that of the TSX. I have not noticed any change in the powder's characteristics over the years. I suspect that different firms may develop the Whelen loads to the maximum SAMMI pressure of the 30-06 while others may take them to the higher levels that other rounds based upon the same case are SAAMI rated at which is worth 5 kpsi or so IIRC. Muledeer would likely have a steer on this. I see this a lot with the 9.3x62 data too and my loads in that round do exceed almost all published loads but have proven quite safe for many years for me. From my testing using case measurement methods and a chronograph I find that the 250's can go 2450-2550 fps and the 225's can go 2600-2700 fps in my 22" Whelen barrels. Anything more is suspect IMO and no critetr will "know" the difference in that 100 fps.