a head shot is perhaps the most unethical shot you can take, and a tremendous opportunity for the anti's to get hunting taken away from us. none of you is good enough to make that shot. i will say it again NONE of you, myself included is good enough to take an ethical shot on game. too many variables involved- you may luck into it once but more often an animal will be horribly wounded and die a slow and very painful death. any responsible and worthy sportsman will agree. if you want hunting taken away just keep speaking of this type of action. no one is more pro-gun and pro-hunting than i am but to think of an animal walking around starving to death because someone did something so stupid as try to take a head shot...once you see it you won't forget it. i can not say it enough just let the anti's get wind of this or better yet get it on film and you will have given them more than money can buy. it is unethical and irresponsible every time. please think about this it is not worth it, besides do any of you know the size of a deer or elk's brain?