Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..........There were two chronographs used; Competetion Electronics Pro Chrono Digital and a Shooting Chrony Beta Master.......The details to my above three loadings as I have stated and referenced, are there for all to see on "reloadersnest." under the "rifle" section and under "300 WSM."

Load # 7544 for the 150 grain
Load # 10475 for the 180 "
Load # 10476 for the 200 "

All details and the components listed there, were duplicated by me.

Why don't you just list the details here?

I'm sure we'd all like to learn what it is you're doing so we can avoid it... [/quote]............For you? Why should I offer anything more other than what I`ve already given. I have already proven that what I have stated can be done, how it can be done, why and given references.

You on the other hand, as well as Doby or whoever, offer nothing more than opinions. You have offered absolutely nothing that can effectively dis-prove my shorter barreled chrony findings!

As you so eloquently add to your above post,,,"so we can avoid it",,,doesn`t appear to me, that if I offered anything more, that it would be appreciated. It would instead be mocked, be disputed and spun as garbage. So why should I offer you anything further, especially when you would wish to avoid it anyway!

So if you don`t mind, I choose not offer anything more.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger