JDRaider, my two Tikka T3 LS rifles in 270WSM are great shooters. Do no hesitate on buying one. I do love my Sako model 75's but I couldnt wait another year to get a Greywolf when I waited one more from 2003 to 2004 to get the laminate stainless Tikka T3 rifles.

Here are pics of my Sako m75 and Tikka T3 rifles:

My first one bought in 1998, a Sako m75ss 300WM with custom fluting of factory barrel and a muzzle brake installed (wish I never did it but its a very good shooter). Barrel is polished with flutes teflon coated. Sako Optilok rings & bases with Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x40 scope. My best friend ordered the same rifle at this time too but left his with no fluting.
[Linked Image]

Next were my two Tikka T3 LS 270WSM with Sako Optilok rings and bases and one with a silver Leupould VX3 3.5-10x40BC scope (wife's rifle as see took this one over so I bought another that season). The next one has a matte Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40BC scope.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Then in 2006 bought a mint Sako m75ss 243 and put on Sako Optilok rings and bases with a new Leupold VX2 4-12x40AO LR scope.
[Linked Image]

Next was in May last year a mint Sako m75 Greywolf 300WSM with Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40 gunmetal greyscope.
[Linked Image]

And my last one was a project rifle I was wanting to do for a couple of years as I had the scope already. In June ofthis year I found a new Sako m75 Greywolf 25-06. Had the barrel replaced with a new PAcNor #5 24" barrel built in a 338-06 Ackley Improved. My gunsmith fluted the barrel and powder coated the barrel, receiver, bolt handle, magazine, trigger guard and the new style Sako Optilok rings in gunmetal grey to match the scope. Picked up the rifle end of October. Click on link to the post I did on this rifle to see the posting I did. (CAN'T find it right now so here is 1 pic)
[Linked Image]

All are great shooters. The 270WSM shoot reloads of 140gr Accubonds. The 300WM shoots 180gr Accubond reloads, the 300WSM is still on factory ammo-Winchester Supreme 180gr Accubond CT's, my 243 shoots factory Winchester Supreme and reloads of BST's in 55 and 95 gr. My 338-06AI will be reloaded with 225gr Accubonds-still have to reload and get to the range---too busy lately.

My opinion, go Sako all the way. Other friends now that are involved with our moose camp either shoot Sako m75ss 300WM, a 300WSM and Tikka T3 camo 270WSM that they all bought this past summer, prior to the season starting.

My next one will be selling on of my T3 270WSM to my bro-in-law and then finding a Sako m75ss 270WSM and going with a Macmillan stock (like the tan one) and either leave the barrel stainless or get it powder coated (black I think).
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/20iv0vb.jpg[/img]

And / or a Sako m75 or Tikka T3 Varmint in 22-250 with the entire package camo dipped in Mossy Oak Winter Break-up. I already have a safe queen Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40AO for this project.