mulepacker-what are you wanting to know?

I've run one more than a fair bit. Am on my 2nd tube, both of them have been 10 twist Schneiders and both cut to 25".

The 10's will shoot the 55's thru the 100's quite well. If I was really wanting to go past 500 and to 1K on a consistent basis I'd do a 8 or 9 twist so as to run the 105's and 107's. But I don't do that in a serious manner with this rig so the 95 NBT's work quite well for me for the longer ranges.

With the 55's I run IMR 4350, and this will actually be a fairly fur friendly load for yotes. This will really give you some serious speed!

My first barrel I used IMR 4350 and the 70 NBT's quite a bit. Took a lot of yotes/chucks/deer/lopes with it, serious killing load here!

In the first barrel I also used the 95 NBT to take a lot of game as well. It preferred R22 or R25.

My second barrel is really fond of H4831 and I mainly run the 75 Vmax and the 85 TSX. I also used the same powder with the 95 TSX's when I had them.

I use Rem nickle 25/06 cases and neck em down. My fire form loads shoot really well and I can use them to take varmints. reason why I use the nickle cases is that I have a couple of hunt buds who run 25/06's and they always use brass cases. Just a bit of extra caution I guess.

I do have a couple of buds that have gone the 12 twist route. There guns will not run the 85's and above and they really don't shoot the sub 85's any better than my 10's do so I'd not go slower than a 10.

I really like Schneider tubes and use Gary's 4 weight. But, there are other barrel makers that I'd use in a heartbeat.

Let me know what else you'd like to know and I'll try to help.

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy