If he wants to throw his or someone else's medals over the fence provided the person the medals belong to is in agreement then that is what we all fought for or served for, if he wants to protest or act as a protestor then I don't mind because I know we all have stood up for our rights as a American citizen and that is clearly one of our rights. If he can't win as a war hero in another state then the people either seen threw him and his act or just plainly don't want a war hero any longer, I have to agree to their decision here to because a person might make a good hero or war hero, leader or such but just cannot manage a state government or our country's government, Hero's are nice to meet and have around before they become a hero but sometimes that is all they are. Don't take me wrong here I am not taking any honor away from any civilian or war hero. NOW! If he received the PH and SS as I have heard stated and it is in question whether he rates these awards maybe someone out there can cause an investigation to see who recommended these awards also find anyone who witnessed his act of courage which should be in the write up for the Silver Stars. It is my understanding that the VFW will do investigations on some one that is claiming to be a veteran of war or claiming to have certain awards of war. If he doesn't rate any of these maybe he should be tared and feathered out of the country that is if any one else would have him.

As of right now from what the media has published about his remarks on Bush and his military stay, I don't think to much of the Man because of the slander he pushes on another veteran. Not much backbone here as far as I am concerned. I don't care if the other veteran was a slob, drunk, whore monger or what ever, he was there to serve his country and I'm sure if he had to put out he would have.

Jim Croce: You don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind ...