OK. here's my reloading primer (bad pun intended) :

Dillon Precision (see link below) makes some of the best reloaders around IMHO. With options, be ready to spend a good amount of money. Their progressive presses will crank out a lot of ammo once set-up. (Cost $400-over $1,000 depending on options).

If your need of quantity is modest, the least expensive you can get away with is the LEE Anniversary kit (link below). Inexpensive, single stage kit. You will have to handle each piece of brass several times (versus progressive), so the ammo will not be produced fast. Another downside is that the scale and powder feeder are pretty lame, so caution and patience are needed to produce consistent ammo. (Cost &70-$140)

Above are the two extremes in IMHO. Both RCBS (rock chuck bullet swags....always liked that) and LYMAN sell single stage and progressive kits that range from $200-$600 once again depending on options.

LINKS:

http://www.dillonprecision.com/

http://www.leeprecision.com/cgi/catalog/browse.cgi?1090936060.1339=/html/catalog/anivers.html

As others have said, getting several good books or cds/DVD's for computer is always a good idea (i find myself cross referencing a lot). Speer, Sierra, Nosler and Hornady come to mind.

A few companies that you should check out/bookmark(no particular order) are: Cabela's, Natchez Shooters supply, Midway, Cheaper than Dirt, Brownell's.... just to name a few.

Other than that, gun magazines often have "pet load" type articles (Gun's & ammo, Handloader, etc.). Also, the 24HR is a great resource for info. For example, on the Savage collectors Forum, there are some good .300 Savage loads for you to check out.

The biggest thing you'll have to decide, is your budget and need for quantity of ammo/time. Basically, progressive or single stage. Also, most of the higher end presses will except "plates" with all the dies mounted, so you don't have to adjust 2,3 or 4 dies every time you want to change calibers.

Good luck whichever you choose. -Tom