Go to Midway USA.com buy the RCBS Rockchucker supreme kit. get a good dial caliper,a case trimmer, and the cheapest case tumbler they have, useally they have a sale on Wheeler they are AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER TUMBLER The RCBS kit will come with a Speer loading manual, READ IT! you will want several other handloading manuals, every maker of handloading stuff, powder and bullets prints one. I would suggest the ABC's of Reloading it has been around a while and is VERY good genaric handlosding how to book.Figure it will cost around Five or six hundred by the time you get dies and shell holders ect. But look at it this way that is about what a half case of cheap factory loads will cost. I have been handloading for close to fifty years. The only time I buy factory ammo is when I buy a new firearm in a chambering I do not already have I will buy sixty or eighty rounds in several bullet wts, to test and set as benchmarks for my handloads. I also reuse the cases ten or more times usually so the factory stuff has seveal uses. My handload are much more accurate than the factory stuff as well.

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from