Sorry,

I missed this somehow.. but I have really been quite sick this past month.. and have some other issues that are dogging me in life right now...

As far as safe loads with Blue Dot in the 06 with 125 grain ballistic tips, I'd recommend a max of 24 grains just to be on the safe side of things..

you can work up toward 26 grains in 2/10 grain increments, but for real world figures, I don't think you will gain much...

24 grains will probably put you in the 38K to 40 K range on pressure...with a 125 grain bullet, according to what someone said when they ran it on QuickLoad..

remember to work up from a lower point...

also I highly recommend the procedure of charging a case, and then seating the bullet before going onto the next case...
this will eliminate a chance of a double charge... and please refer to the thread I posted about a member of another site not paying attention and accidently double charging a 257 Weatherby...and it blew up the gun....

you might also want to consider using SR 4759 instead...a charge of 25 to 30 grains will also give you what you are looking for.. published max for a 125 grainer and SR 4759 is 35 grains...
so at 25 to 30 you are being real safe...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez