Let me begin with a story.

I saw this rifle for sale on another forum. Price was right, and to top it off it was a lfety.

Then came finding a scope, I had a particular scope in mind from Leupold, but with being North of the 49th, and Leupold doing some jockeying with their line up, pickings were very slim.

Alas I found another fellow selling a new in box scope on the exact same website for a exceptionally good price. Only thing was it took a full 10 days for Canada Post to deliver it (6 days from Newfoundland to Montreal alone)

Then my local sporting goods shop told me that they would have my rings and bases any day, for a 4 week period.

Finally I gave up and while in Edmonton secured the mounting system of my desire in a single stop....but wait I took the wrong rings, while getting distracted... On to the phone and 48hours later Canada Post redeamed themselves and a padded envelope was now in my hands.

I then lapped, and mounted the 1.75-6x32 VXIII Leupold in double dovetail mounts upon a new to me Winchester Model 70 Left Hand Classic Sporter in 338 Win Mag, complete with Williams extractor.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Portsider284; 03/20/09.

Just remember.
You cant have SLAUGHTER,
without LAUGHTER