I'm confused.

You initially said: "I have contact with a friend wanting to sell a 5-digit serial number, Remington 700, Stnlss-stl, 25-06. The rifle was originally in BLUE mode but the BLUE was professionally removed.".

Then you said: "I make 3 phone Long D phone call's in order to find out code letter which needs to be a K.".

Now you've said: "You can not imagine how nice that 63 is...with me every day... ".

It appears, from your words, as though your "friend" boards his 5-digit Remington 700 with you, so why make 5 long distance calls? If you have it in hand, why don't you just take a close look at the assembly code on the barrel, look for 2 alpha characters just ahead of the receiver on the left side, and post them. Or, better yet, post a close-up picture of the area of the barrel where the assembly code should be.

The information that you've reported about this rifle raises a red flag for me, therefore my recommendation remains Caveat Emptor!

Jeff

PS: I live in Millard, zip code 68135, so if you want to bring it over, I'd be happy to look at it for you.