I have one.. it thinks it is a varmint rifle with the groups it gives...the action was bedded by the previous owner who didn't use it much, because of "odd ball" chambering..

bought it in 2002 or so, for $300.00... the local shop couldn't move it because most of the folks in the door, would hand it back to the sales person when they heard the chambering and would ask " what the hell kinda caliber is that???"

it shoots anything I feed it like a varmint rifle...

my standard hunting load has been 140 grain ballistic tips with a charge of 44 grains of IMR 4895...for an MV of 2800 fps... seated to magazine length..

the elk hunting load is a 160 grain Speer Mag Tip over a charge of 40 grains of IMR 3031 for an MV of 2700 fps....

toyed with a light load of 28 grains of SR 4759 and a 110 grain TNT HP from Speer last deer season.. it has the same POI as the 140 gr Bullet's load... it took at 210 lb blacktail...heart shot..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez