Originally Posted by tx270
Originally Posted by colorado
You guys are so lucky to be able to shoot feral piggies, I'd love to my christen 500 Jeffery on a piggy. I guess I'll have to wait for elk season ...

frown

Chuck

Lucky? Not if your a landowner, they have long since reached plague status here.

vital kill, did I understand you to say you still had two tags left for hogs??!! Please don't tell me California requires tags for a pest thats gonna take over half the damn country if we're not careful.

Perhaps they need the hogs to feed their protected mountain lions?

They are considering bountys on hogs here in Central TX because of the damage they are doing.

I admit they are fun to shoot though.

Bill

Bill, have you been reading the papers lately? THIS STATE SUCKS A$$!!!!!!! If you're a hunter residing in the state of crap-o-fornia, you are shiet out of luck! It used to be $7 for 15 tags, now it's $19.70 for 1 tag! Our budget is out of control, "AH-NO" is driving this state crazy, they are taking away our guns and banning the whole state of lead bullets because of a ugly worthless bird, and the DFG is doing a really bad job of the wildlife managment. Our deer herds are declining every year, and they are going to kill off the stiped bass. The list goes on.....Montana, Colorado, Wyoming here I come!