I suppose I could/should have listed this in the Free Classifieds section below, but I thought I�d be a bit more focused and first post it up here in the forum where I�ve learned so much about single-shot rifles.

Gun nuts are nuts! I include myself in that summation.

Just a year ago I finally located and purchased a hard-to-find Ruger No. 1 Medium Sporter in 9.3x74R. It proved a gem � great wood, accurate and super in the field. I wrote about hunting with that rifle in a post on this forum several months ago. See this photo-filled link:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...&topic=0&Search=true#Post2927464

Like so many gun nuts, I plan gun project after gun project. Right now I�m trying to figure out how to afford another very expensive rifle, and have decided to sell my 9.3x74R Ruger, along with a number of other rifles, to help foot that bill. I�ll probably regret selling this special Ruger No. 1, but that�s how things go.

[Linked Image]

I baby my rifles, and this rifle is no exception. I have hunted with this one-year-old Ruger No. 1, taking a fine antelope buck with it last fall.

[Linked Image]

There are a very few, very minor handling scuffs and one small surface scratch in the stock near the rear sling stud. Other than that, my 9.3x74R is in superb shape.

Purchasing this rifle holds several clear advantages for you. To begin with, you could have it in your hands and be shooting it in very short order. No more searching or waiting for a rifle that�s not easy to find. My FFL dealer would ship it to your FFL dealer just as soon as your payment arrives.

Second, it is a proven shooter and not some untried mystery in a box. That�s big.

Third, it has great wood. Some Ruger No. 1s do. Others are as plain as a fence post. With a blindly ordered rifle, you never know what you�ll get.

I would ship the rifle, with all the Ruger paperwork and the set of Ruger rings that came with the rifle. The scope shown in the photos would not be included. As a bonus you won�t get with any new rifle, I would also include the remaining factory 9.3x74R ammunition I have for the rifle - 2 full boxes of Hornady factory ammunition and approximately 1 box of Norma factory ammunition. That�s nearly a $200 value alone, and would also be a very good source of quality brass.

I would like to get just $900 plus $25 for shipping for this entire tried-and-true 9.3x74R package. As mentioned, I would ship immediately upon receipt of your Money Order for that amount.

This is a great rifle. If you�ve always wanted to try a 9.3x74R, here�s your chance with a proven rifle! Why settle for less? Why wait? Be as cagey as a coyote and jump of this rifle.

[Linked Image]

Let me know ASAP if you�re interested or have questions. My direct email is billinsidearchery.com.

Trades? Well, maybe, sorta, kinda. Cash would clearly be my first choice, but I have always also wanted a clean Savage 99 in .300 Savage (thinking EG or F), crack-less stock, no glaring modifications other than maybe scoped and must be a proven shooter. This would be a hunter, not a collector gun. Again, must be a good shooter.

"Don't let the things you can't do, stop you from doing the things you can do."