Hatari......Bitch yes! I have about a half dozen in my kennel and all have more bloodlines in them than the Queen of England.

This morning the wife and I did go to our shooting club and shoot those 2 new KEL-TEC PF-9's and my GLOCK 20 in 10mm. The PF-9's were more accurate than the last KEL-TEC we purchased, the # 11 model and the trigger pull was a bit less too. The accuracy of one of the KEL's was around 2 inches at 15 feet with cheap Blazer FMJ 115 grn bullets. The 2nd KEL-TEC shot around 3 inch groups at 15ft slow fire.

Now came the true story for the KEL-TEC's! I then paced off 6 feet and inserted the clip ready for action on the target. At the whistle I came to a combat stance and fired on target with a two handed hold on the pistol at the target as fast as I could pull the trigger. The results were that I managed to place 7 shots into a torso area of 8 inches everytime out the gate with both pistols. No aiming just point and fire on target, pulling that long trigger pull as fast as I could. Now at 6ft away, hitting all shots on target is a plus in my book. I believe that even staying inside a 9inch pie plate (as torso target) is still good enough for any muggers or car jackers on the street today.

Now when I aimed those sights and brought the pistol up to eye or nose height, the groups size shrank considerably to a little over 4.5 inches. We are also pleased with the accuracy and handling of both are new KEL-TEC PF-9 models.

The new GLOCK model 20 was a shear delight to shoot! I managed to put 8 out of 10 shots into a 2 inch bulls eye at 15ft right out of the box. I shot several groups of 10 with this pistol from 6, 10, 15 and 20ft. Now at 30ft using a table rest, slow fire and shooting at a 6 inch Orange color bullseye, I put another 8 shots in the center of the orange and 2 shots just to the right by 1.5 inches. This GLOCK 20 impressed me using once again cheap Blazer ammo. I am very pleased with this new addition to our pistol collection.

Last edited by Tonk; 06/19/09.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN