skybuster20ga,

Since you asked, I don't mind sharing some of my reloads for the 350 Mag, mostly because they are with 1 exception straight out of loading manuals, regarding COL, powder types/charges, etc. So, don't expect any earth shattering revelations:

These were shot out of my Ruger MK II w/22" barrel. The loads are listed in no particular order. The cases are of course Remington and accuracy is at 100 yards:

1) Speer 220 gr w/54 gr of H322 (Speer # 13 Manual)at a COL of 2.74", using CCI 200 primer. Average MV of about 2,560 fps, which is max velocity listed in the manual but is 1 gr short of the listed max powder charge. Accuracy is around 1". I've used this for deer the 2 last seasons and it has worked well.

2) Speer 220 gr w/58 or 59 gr of IMR 4320 (I don't have my notes in front of me) at the same COL & primer as listed above. The average MV was around the same as listed above. Both the powder charge and MV are below max, as listed in Speer # 13 Manual.

2) Barnes 200 TSX w/63 gr of TAC at a COL of 2.78" using Federal Large Rifle Magnum Match Primer. The primer is the only component I changed from what was in the Barnes # 4 Manual, since this is all I had. However, I started testing with the starting load listed in the Barnes Manual and went up 1 grain at a time until I reached the Barnes listed book max powder charge (which is 64 gr). At 63 gr of TAC, the average MV was 2,884 fps with a 1.5" group. I should add that the COL of 2.78" listed in the Barnes # 4 Manual placed the bullet .080" off of my rifle lands. I have since shot some reloads only changing the seating depth closer to the lands but the accuracy got progressively worse. So, I need to start increasing that distance to the lands to see if accuracy improves (though there's nothing wrong with a 1.5" group, at least to me). The Barnes TSX bullets appear to be somewhat tempermental as to the seating depth.

4) Speer 220 gr w/60 gr of H4831 with CCI 200 Primer. I'm not sure of the COL but it is listed in the 2004 Hodgdon Reloading Manual. This achieved an average MV of 2,080 fps and a 1.5" group. Though the case is full of powder, this is obviously a reduced velocity/pressure load, which is fun to shoot. Since most of my shots are 100 yards or closer, I may try this load this coming deer season to see how it works. From what I've read, it should go ok.

That's all I can offer from 1st hand experience. I'm sure someone with alot more reloading experience will chime in. BTW, I absolutely drool every time I see a photo of Remington's Model 7 Custom Shop MS in 350 Mag (or any other caliber for that matter).

Hope this helps. Good luck and let us know how you do.