Originally Posted by dustoffer
Just can't get used to that misshapen stock--I'll take a Varmint or an American any day--but that's just my preference. CZs are great shooters!!!! And, a great value.

The Ultra Lux is actually my 6th CZ .22 LR. I have two Americans. I use one with a three pound trigger (as per rules) for shooting CMP Sporter matches in T Class:
[Linked Image]

I have another American with a Brookes kit trigger (about a 1 pound pull)that I shoot in our local Raptor Match. 90 yards, bi-pods, start standing and go to prone and engage five little chickens at 90 yards with 10 rounds max in one minute, reload and repeat twice more:
[Linked Image]

I have an 452 FS that I use in CMP Sporter O Class and in some local open sight silhouette matches (will be working the Ultra Lux in to these events as well):
[Linked Image]

I picked up a CZ 513 Basic a few years ago just to see how CZ's low end budget priced rifle shoots (it does - 50 yard groups attached). Great for plinking and letting the nephews and friends' children learn to shoot with:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The first CZ I puchased back in 2000 was this CZ 452 Special that I have a fixed 36 on at the moment for accuracy testing:
[Linked Image]

Kinda a CZ rimfire nut. What ever.

Last edited by sheffieldshooter; 09/02/09.