Dang Flinch I want to go hunting with you. I'm not nearly as fast boning an animal. A deer takes me a full hour and an elk more than double that. Your description is pretty much what I do except I take out the back straps first, pull off the front shoulders and place them aside to be boned last. With the front shoulders off, back straps out, and the neck roast pulled I then go to the hind legs and leave the "pecker" attached as you described. The hide is left on the rear quarters to keep the meat clean since it is necessary to flop the animal over to do both front quarters. I skin and bone the rears one at a time. My last step is to remove the tenderloins, horns, and ivory. I found this technique works better to keep the rear quarters clean. Also, in Idaho, it is against the law to not remove take the briscut (refered to as "rib meat" in the regulations). I hang all the chunks of meat as I go and fill my pack last. The meat surface crusts over and holds up a lot better. I suspect it kills off the bacteria somehow. Rick