Anybody else a Savage/Valmet fan? Got a 330, 333, or 2400 you want to brag on or discuss? Pictures?

Anybody else got one of these neat 2400 combination guns? Mine is 12 guage over .308, and has plain but nice wood. Bought in the 1970s from a gunshop that died and was selling off inventory. Came with a scope mount (I THINK that was a factory article) and I had some problems finding rings for it. Finally got some and mounted a Redfield 2 3/4" with a dot reticle. Always meant to shoot an elk with this gun, but never got around to it; only big game I've killed was a decent black bear. And that was with the shotgun barrel!

My .308 barrel likes 150 gr Silvertips best, and will shoot about 1.5" 3-shot groups all day long. I had choke tubes fitted to the shotgun barrel since it was choked tighter than a gnat's butt (turkey or capercaillie swatter?). It is too heavy for a dedicated upland gun, but I have killed plenty of cottontails and some snowshoes with it when just cruising the woods.

I've also had a number of 330s, both 12s and 20s, two 12 ga. 333s, and one 20 ga 333. Still got a Magnum 12 330 and have never seen another, and a 12 ga 333 my wife game me.

The Finns know how to make stuff!