I was at my home gun club shooting this hornet barrel at the hundred yard range when the guy shooting at the next bench told me I had to go to the pistol range. I smiled knowing he had no idea what he was talking about. I challenged him, my TC box, one frame and three barrels against his Ruger #1. His Ruger was not printing five shots on an 8 1/2 X 11 target. The bet was i could hit a full can of soda sitting on the 100 yard backstop , bottom facing the shooting line. He took me up on the bet. I setteled the TC on the bags and when everything looked right to me I looked up and into his eyes and asked "What do you think?" Then I squeezed off the shot while we were looking into each others eyes. His head snapped back in time to see a fog of soda where the can had been. He packed up and left without saying a word or leaving his Ruger. Never saw him again. There were about 20 witnesses who wer laughing hard enough the bring tears.

I know, I should not be such a butt head but we all have to do what we are best at. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!