Originally Posted by Redneck
Just one lowly cautionary note - I had one Krieger for a customer that he simply could not get to shoot. Nothin' worked, and it wasn't a spindly barrel either - it was a #8 contour.... He finally gave up, round-filed the Krieger and had me install a Lilja.. That cured THAT!

But I mention it only because ANY barrel maker can have a turd leave the bowl.. I would have NO issue with obtaining another Krieger at all..

The cross reference example to this anyone deal, is my buddy shot Kriegers for years and on a whim and some PR stuff floating in the highpower world, he ordered a Lilja. Shot like a house on fire. For about 1100 rounds. In a bolt gun 223 with 26 inch tube. Thats WAY under the life of a 223 barrel. I had a Krieger that had a documented over 10K rounds in it, I don't even recall but I THINK it was pushing 12K rounds.. anyway it still would shoot just over MOA at 200 and 300, but MOA and just over at 600 makes life tough in matches...

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....