I have no experience with Schnees.

I do have a pair of White's pacs, knee high, lace-up, with the cowboy boot style toe. I'm not a cowboy, but got a deal on them 8 years ago. They are wonderful. As warm as any true leather top/rubber bottom pac I've ever worn, well-made, extremely comfortable,and with the smaller boot portion (narrower toe) are not bad to drive in. Far and above anything I've ever worn before.

The only thing I've ever worn that were warmer were the old "Mickey Mouse" boots of years ago. They were made in a foreign country, were completly rubber (no leather) and were so bulky you almost couldn't drive in them. Very popular with the oilfield hands here in eastern MT back in the late 70s and early 80s. They were so warm you could stand on cold concrete in below zero weather and keep warm feet. I was farming back then, and did that many times working on machinery in the winter. The White's aren't that warm, but they are pretty darn good.

Chuckle...if the Schnees are even better than the White's, I'm getting a pair of them too!