I had a bad experience with Wipeout that I think should be told. I applied it at the barrel end and had a small amount get into the action. This was on an ADL stocked gun, so I just did my best to let the excess drain out and let it go at that. Big mistake - a couple of days later, with my wife shooting, on the second shot she couldn't get the action to open. I had to use a small hammer on the action and had a shell with the primer blown out the back of the casing. I believe this was due to residue in the action affecting the seating of the bullet. Not sure, but this was a load that I had used several times before with no pressure signs at all. So, my only precaution when using this product is to ensure you thoroughly remove the excess, and if some gets into the action/chamber area, ensure you take the time to remove your stock if necessary and again clean up any excess. I believe I would be remiss if I didn't post this experience.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."