Mr. GregW;
Over the years we�ve shot a fair pile of game with Hornady Interlocks, mostly deer (many dozen mule and whitetail) with some bears, a California Bighorn sheep and an immature bull moose thrown in that I can think of off the top of my head.

A good friend in the Yukon has used them for moose, caribou and sheep up there as well. I believe it was he that coined the term, �Poor Man�s Partitions� based on their proclivity to exit.

In the last few years as discretionary funds have allowed for more playing around, I�ve been experimenting more with Barnes X�s, TSX�s, TTSX�s and Hornady Interbonds, but barring talking to big bears, I wouldn�t feel unprepared for much here in BC with Hornady Interlocks.

Having said that though Greg, the only person I know who was stalked by a grizzly killed it with a Hornady Interlock to the neck out of a 7mm Mag. He�s killed more big elk than I�ve seen with them too.

Anyway, we seem to have a lot of red boxes on the shelves of the reloading room most of the time and I can assure you we wouldn�t if they didn�t work for us.

Good luck on your upcoming hunts Greg.

Regards,
Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"