I just thought I would mention that Brian Pearce with Wolfe Publishing's Handloader magazine is ON his game!

I enjoyed a mule deer hunt with Brian a couple of weeks ago, and found the man to be a pure pleasure to be around.
They say that you can find a man's worth while you are in deer camp with him...(Or, his unworthiness) wink
Rest assured that Brian has gained my respect as an authority on reloading and hunting as well.

Many times when faced with "living up to the real world" test, some gunwriters can fall short of the mark. In my hunting and shooting career, I have encountered some of the best, and the worst the pages of our hunting and shooting publications can offer.

Brian is a true gentleman and throughout the course of converstions the week lent us, I was truly impressed by his knowledge of arms, hunting, loading, ballistics, terminal performance, and with nature itself.
There are not many outdoorsmen left in publishing in my opinion, and seasoned writers are few and far between. The few that do stand out have earned it.

Just thought I would share my opinions on the subject, and highly recommend anything that Brian has offered up with an article. If he wrote it, it's probably well worth the read.

Here's picture of Brian Pearce and Federal Premium engineer, Jared Kutney. Brian is seated on the right.

[Linked Image]

Thanks for looking.

Barry

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!