260Remguy, It's not hard for anybody to realize that Keith "stretched things' with out being with him. When he said that he shot a jackrabbit with a .270 and it just scratched itself and then ran off, or he stated that 5 guys showed up in his camp all at the same time and all 5 had .270's (what are the chances of that) and they all shot elk and they all got away and were not recovered. Then the next year the same 5 guys came back, all 5 had .333 OKH's, (again, what are the chances) they all killed and recovered their elk, all one shot kills. He put these stories and more in print for all to read.. Maybe that's not stretching, it could be called something else. I agree, he knew a lot about guns, anybody that is around them and uses them as much as he did has to know a lot about them. I've never been with Brian when he was hunting but, I've known him for over 25 yrs. and know that he tells the truth and you can take what he says to the bank. I've never known of him to tell the kind of stories that Keith did. Brian knew Keith and respected him. I stick by my opinion of Keith.