I have been offered the opportunity to move again (yeah! NOT. eek). While we are definitely interested, I hate the thoughts of moving per se.

However, in preparation for it, I need to divest myself of a few things that won't fit in the moving truck. wink

We have 24 beautiful acres on the Clarion River in NW PA. 750 feet of river frontage, 300 feet on the road, and approximately 2100 feet deep. It's ready to build (it was going to be where I retired to). Utilities are brought in underground to the cleared homesite overlooking the river. Perced and neighbors all have good wells. We built a new 24x48 barn with a concrete floor. Stone driveway to the building site. Field in front and wooded in back along the river. The river is 300 feet wide, full of fish, shallowish with a rocky bottom (no mud, nice clean water), so no outboards making noise. It's ideal though for canoeing, kayaking, or a lazy afternoon floating on an inner tube. The property is behind a gate that is opened by a hydraulic arm and operated by a garage door opener clicker so you never have to get out of your vehicle.

The surrounding properties (two upriver and two downriver) are all beautiful log homes, owned by professionals, on between 20 and 55 acres each. Beyond that, miles of woods and farmland. Walk out your door with a rifle or shotgun in your hand, and hunt all day. Lots of deer and turkey, and the occassional bear. I have a 100 and 200 yard range set up in the field.

It's super convenient, being only five miles from the interstate exit, yet feels totally remote. 10 miles to town that has all of the essentials (grocery store, gas stations, restaurants, and even a great hunting/gun/outdoors store), or 20 miles to a bigger college town with "everything".

$159,900.

If anybody is seriously interested, I'd be happy to show you around. I'll get a few pictures up later today.