My guess is that Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell, attorney from Michigan will be spending some time in the near future discussing every single photo and file and link on his computers, at his home and his office, and all his emails and all his his phone records from home, office and mobil, and his personal books and records, and his port folio and his financial records, and his banking deposits and debits and his home mortgage and anything else that can be dug up on him, with agents from homeland security and the nsa and the fbi and the irs and the cia and the doj and the cid and the brown shirts task force and whomever else the federal government and the whitehouse has standing around on the payroll that can be thrown at him.

Hope he's got his ducks in a row. Audits can be a pain as it is, let alone when someone in the federal government has a hard-on for a guy and prefers he busy himself with various things other than submitting eye witness accounts of his recent experiences.

In my estimation flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell, attorney from Michigan, is most likely candidate to be thrown under any passing busses.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress