I know three personally with a '94M and non of them or myself have ever had a reliability problem, one also has the Winchester 22 WMR like the Marlin has had quite a bit of problems with feeding and accuracy. But he has about 25 or 30 Winchester rifles and shotguns along with some WWII guns by Winchester.

My only dislike with '94 is when rotated little past 90 degree's it lets the ammo roll out of its loading tray. The accuracy on the is in the '94 is outstanding. So much so that I put a Barska 4x16x50 AO that I had originally bought to put on my old Savage 342 in 222 caliber, but forgot about how close a 40mm objective is to the barrel. The gun for me varies from about 3/4" to 1 1/4" depending on ammo, but the guy with the Winchester has done a 1/2" group and 3/4" one fine spring day last year. I would say I average about an inch over all, I don't count the occasional string with a flier.

At the age of 18 when I joined the US Military I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic, that oath did not end with my retirement.