I also enjoy Barak's posts. Everybody is entitled to an opinion. And, I look forward to his speaking up, even when it will upset the herd.

My feelings are: You should not kill wounded soldiers. I saw it happen on video a few times, and it made me sick. And, if they get caught, we need to accept the fact that someone did something stupid, and punish them.

We cannot even think about compairing ourselves to what they do. They behead because of there views and how they conduct themselves. We hunt them and kill them because of their views. We cannot stoop to their level or even remotely close to their level because then we would have no right to be hunting and killing these "terrorists".

I also do not put a halo around any member of the armed forces. I'm sure anybody who has served can agree. The armed forces are made up of some really good people. Some of the best people I have met was when I was in the military. But, there also is an element of complete idoits that join the military. They are ego-maniacs, power tripping, and just plain stupid. It's not un-american to call em as I see them. Look what happened in those prisons in Iraq.

Honestly, why is everybody so eager to defend this guy? The video clip could be pulled out of context, or it could be that this guy has done it 50 times before without getting caught. We don't know, but we should demand justice, because that is what we are all about.

How sad. Some of you have criticized what this Marine did based solely upon the sketchy information contained in a few seconds of video. I guess it�s the American way to believe what you want, to have a contrary opinion and to speak your mind, but it�s also the American way to support our President and his plan to conduct the war on terror, the troops that carry out that plan, and in this particular case, the conduct of this Marine; at least until the incident has been investigated.

Given what you and I have heard and read, if you think this incident rises to an atrocity, murder, or a war crime, you should be thankful that you can make those judgments from the comfort of your easy chair instead of being in a similar situation yourself. The two teams on the field of combat are often described as, �the quick and the dead.� I know which team you would be on.