Well look AL Gore has got this little side business in carbon credits. You can only trade thru him. Now his business plan is pretty good, where its problematic for me is that you give him money for the Credits, the credits are nothing to begin with they are what Al Gore says they are and what ever the value of them is what he says it is and you are stupid enough to buy said credits. Its a Ponzi scheme on a massive scale, only Social Security would be bigger, maybe not if ever fool on the planet buys it to it. This whole thing is about Al Gore becoming a Billion Aire several times over for selling nothing. It would be like if everybody in America, sent me 0ne Dollar for the super secret to happyness once a week. 305 million people do that I have 305 million dollars, they do that once a week for say 8 years, we would not have to worry about trophy fees ever again. This is what Al Gore is really up to, get the whole world to send him a buck or two a week for as long as he can get them to do it. Hell in four years AL Gore could upgrade his G-II for a G-V.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov