Not many shooting results, agreed...my Whelen has taken conservatively 10 deer and 2 hogs with a 250-gr. Speer Hot-Cor pushed a mere 2190 fps by IMR 4064. Why no faster? it can't be done in my 24" Kreiger with that powder; shoots photogenic groups, though. Shots have ranged from 30-175 yards and it damages meat all out of proportion to what you might think given its velocity. There's no "eating up to the hole". Exit holes in the ribcage on deer tend toward fist-sized or larger, although I've never recovered any fragment of a bullet...strange. Experiments with Varget were inconclusive. It seemed adding additional grains of powder only gave nominal increase in velocity on the order of 10-15 fps, which led me to believe I was overpressure even though other pressure signs were not present. Accuracy was not great and I stopped using it. When I shoot up my loaded rounds with 4064 I plan to go to the RL15 to see if I can get the magical 2400 fps, although it's not necessary for killing at short to short-medium range, I assure you.