Gene....So where are you in NC Texas? I lived in Dallas for 11 years. Was a great city to live in. <P>Cast bullets...not me, I prefer to buy them. I stopped casting in 1980 when did several years in commercial reloading. If you are in the Dallas area Mike Rucker of Rucker Bullet Company in Terrell made great bullets.<P>So how did your loads come out? Pistol loading isn't really very hard especially for revolvers. The cases do however need to be all trimmed to the same length at least once. I never had any problem with lengthening .41's but .357 stretched like crazy. <P>I just bought my 6.5" Blackhawk a few months ago and the only load I chrono'd out of it was the 170 grain Sierra. 25 grains of H110 was 1600 fps and 26 grains was 1650. Didn't have any of the 26.5 grain loads but the Redhawk went up 35 fps. I standardized at 26 grains as the 14" and 10" TC barrels only went up 10 fps with the last .5 grains. That tells me the H110 is about maxed out and the extra .5 grains isn't worth it.....Bob<BR>

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....