Nice Group! Of guns I mean Calhoun. I always wanted a 99 since I was a little kid. My Dad bought me a plastic model kit of a 99 and I put it together with airplane glue from the parts. Had a little gun rack with it and the little lever even worked. It was about 8 or 10 inches long and I dreamed about having one some day.

Got my first one, a .300 when I was a gun dealer at a gun show from and old man. I don't remember which model it is but he had it since it was new and it had a pad added. It also had and old Redfield 4x scope mounted and I traded him something for it that I don't remember. He told me that it was the most accurate rifle he ever shot. It stayed in my safe for 5 or so years and one day I took it to the range with a box of factory ammo. First three shots made a neat little triangle all about 3/4" apart. I put it back up and haven't shot it since. I guess he was right. Some of my bolt guns don't shoot as good as this one.

Now I have a .308, .303, and .22 High Power. I like odd stuff too. I guess we are all weird. Good luck guys.

PS. Polecat, It seems to take a lot of pennies to buy a .22 HP these days!

"That God could and would, if He were sought."