Hey, here's another newbie to this site. Posted on AO for awhile back when it started, got fed up with all the advertising and constant changing software.<P>I'm a Colorado Resident, been here for almost 30 years, out of New mexico. Married a Colorado native.<P>I'm an elk hunted by trade, but just keep my day job to finance it.<P>I'm a mule packer, and have 3 mules and sad to say one horse ( although she is mostly a brood mare for my mules).<P>For you New Mexicans, I hunted the Pecos,Questa, and Tres Piedras, but didn't get into the Gila much. Here in Colorado, I hunted the Flat Tops for about 20 years and now hunt the Gunnison area.Always interested in hearing from mule riders and users and elk hunters. <P>I plan to retire a year from this September and the goal is to hunt New Mexico/ Colorado and Wyoming all that year. <P>After that, move to Cody, Wyoming and fade into oblivion hunting elk.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles