Originally Posted by idahoguy101
mike454,

Thanks for the heads up. I've missed Ross Seyfried since he stopped writing for Wolfe Publishing.

Anyone know why Wolfe Publishing keeps losing their better writers?

Actually, Idaho guy, that really is not the case.

To my knowledge, the only two writers Wolfe "lost" recently are Ross Seyfried and John Barsness..

Ross is probably gone forever. And that is mostly do to his own making. On the other hand , WOLFE HAS patched things up with John Barsness. He is a contributor again .

Actually, right now, Wolfe has about as good of a pool writing talent as they have ever had.

John Barsness, Mike Ventorino, Ron Spomer, John Haviland, Brian Pierce, Richard Mann,Stan Trzoniec etc . That is a pretty good mix..

IMHO, Wolfe's stable of GOOD gunwriters is every bit as strong as Prime Media's group with Guns & Ammo, Shooting Times and Peterson's hunting etc etc.

I miss Ross Seyfried's writing in RIFLE , but I think he simply does not wish to write for the mainstream gun mags anymore.

Last edited by jim62; 04/28/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt