I've got more boats (and motors) than sense, but they've been a hobby of mine, fast or slow, fish or pleasure, for my entire life. Always buying, trading, selling. The only ones that remain consistent are the fishing boats here in the states and at our place in Canada. Once you find what works, you stick with it. Way too many to post; a lot I don't even have digital pics of.

Herter's 14' Model Alaska purchased new back in the early 1970's, North Channel of Lake Huron..I have a 16' Herter's Model Yukon up there as well with a 40hp Johnson, an old Starcraft aluminum 14' with another 18hp, a Stingray ski boat, and a couple of canoes, jet skis, sailboat etc. The family has been going up there since 1957, so accumulating stuff over 53 years time.
We also have an old Starcraft center-console at my uncle's farm near Vermillion, Ohio for walleye fishing. He's 90 now and no longer fishes; I bought the boat, and I'm keeping up the tradition.

Herter's
[Linked Image]

Starcraft
[Linked Image]

the Formula on the Mississippi River south of Dubuque, Ia. Sand bar camping is fun.....

[Linked Image]