I've had fantastic results with my Lee Collet Neck Sizer Dies in 30-06, 7x57, and 257 Rob (which I use for my AI). As a matter of fact,I just got online to order custom sets for my 338-06 A-Square, 9.3x57, and 6mm-250.

They're wonderfully easy on brass and make it very easy to obtain near-perfect concentricity. I've loaded once-fired RP brass for over 10 yrs with 15+ reloads without cracked necks or the need for full length sizing.

I have only one of their crimp dies and that is for my 30-30 WCF. Again, a fantastic product that works just as advertised eliminating the "case crumpling" issues that I've had when over diligent using built-in crimps like those in RCBS dies.

The other of their products that I use extensively is their case length gauges. These chuck in a drill and, after being shortened a hair with a file, give you the perfect "trim to" length everytime, with perfectly squared case mouths. Of course you really only need to use these on factory brass in preparation for the first loading if you're using their collet neck sizing die.

On the whole I've found Lee products to be a great value, although other than these two particular dies I prefer other brands/models.