Douche,

Why is it when asked a simplistic question,in regards to one of your myriad of lies,you default to talking about your fascination with the sexual acts you'd like to perform upon members of the same sex? I'll never understand that one,nor your penchant to dive in well over your head...let alone your thinking that gunning titts in a hayfield is "somethin'".

It'd be hard to slight how well grounded your insecurities are,just as it would the foundation that they are based upon. When your "Trump Card" is a lamentation of not taking a picture of a dead Doe...the humor gets very difficult to top. You take pathetic to new heights. Congratulations?

I'd concede that I've killed more Big Critters in a single favorite hat,than you have in your Do-nothing Life.

Now I admittedly eagerly await your saving pennies for the next 20yrs,so you can venture Alaska for the first time and catch a Humpie "all by yourself",then wax eloquently as only you can...how scraping the bottom of the barrel is "somethin'". Let's fuel your dreams and enable your aspirations.

[Linked Image]

That'll be enough fodder for you to try and knock another 100 fellas up. As an aside I'm fairly well steeped in extra cameras,shoot me an addy and I'll send you one for free,as I'd hate to miss another Chapter in "Douche Adair's Misadventures From The Hayfield".

Hell...I'll send you a right proper hat too.

Laffin'!...............